- The candidates must Pass in HSC examination conducted by BSE, Odisha/ 10th standard examination declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha.
- For first semester diploma courses in engineering except mining and drilling, the minimum age limit is 14 years.
- No upper age limit will be applicable for any course.
Eligibility for Admission to Post Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Candidates must have passed B.Tech/ BE/ B.SC (Phy, Chem, Math) / Diploma
- Minimum age limit of 16 years
- No upper age bar is existed.
Eligibility for Admission to Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- Minimum educational qualification prescribed for this course is 10+2 or its equivalent examination with PCM subjects from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- The candidates who have passed 10th with at least 35% marks from BSE, Odisha are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum age limit is 14 years, required for this course.
- No upper age limit prescribed for this course.
As per the directives of government, the seats are reserved for the candidates of Odisha state only and the reservation is as follows:
|For Children of Green Card Holder||5%|
|For Children/wards of Ex-Servicemen||2%|
|For Physically Challenged||3%|
|For women candidates of all co-ed polytechnics||30%|
|For sports candidates||0.5%|
|Candidates passing NCC (A, B and C Certificate examination)||1%|
For more details visit https://skill.samsodisha.gov.in/Website/diploma/Diphome.aspx